he theme of hospitals is very topical, with particular reference to the humanization of the care environments but also to broader considerations on architecture and interior design.
Baby Spaces is the title of the workshop that took place on 12 July with the aim of working on the humanization of some environments of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of the Sant’Anna University Hospital of Turin.
- Co-living: shared spaces, intersecting lives
- Soft digital: native digital, digital human, technology interaction
- Convenient mindfulness: Win the space and movement limitation
- Transitional furniture: Facilitating, transient, increasing furniture
- Design therapy: recognising simplicity
As a demonstration of the fact that health also depends on interior design, from September the participating architects will rethink the spaces dedicated to parents of young patients in the department trying to find the right balance between shapes, lights, colors and acoustic comfort.
At the end of the project, the project will be publicly presented in the framework of Torino Design of the City 2018 on 22 October.